[Scons-dev] runtests.py and multithreading

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 22:56:14 EDT 2014

Kool.  I didn't look at the source file too hard.  It wasn't listed with
"-h".  I will try to make a patch for that later.  This will at help help
speed up my test suite runs.

I'm trying to wrap up the Scanner.Base changes, but I am stuck again.  Most
of the tests are passing but still plenty to fix.  I have this feeling that
fixing one of them will fix most of them; the problem is figuring out the
real culprit from the crowd.

V/R,
William