[Scons-dev] Fwd: PlatformIO and SCons

Ivan Kravets me at ikravets.com
Sat Nov 15 17:44:31 EST 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot for great SCons project!

I'm an author of PlatformIO open-source project http://platformio.ikravets.com

PlatformIO Source Code builder is based on SCons. I promote SCons for embedded developers :)
See the section "Smart Code Builder. Fast and Reliable." on the home page of project.

Could I ask you to put an information about PlatformIO to this page http://www.scons.org/refer.php   ?

P.S: The SCons-end developers have problem with PIP & SCons (they can't include SCons to dependency list and to install Scons via PIP without "egg").  I've been monitoring this pull-request https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/113/fix-for-bug-2769-which-should-allow-scons/diff for several months. Do you have any plans to fix this issue?

With best regards, Ivan Kravets
  - "Creativity comes from talent and never from knowledge" (c)

http://www.ikravets.com