[Scons-dev] Bugtracker and stuff...

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun May 4 14:31:51 EDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-05-04 at 09:49 -0400, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
[…]

> Yeah, seriously. Along with that I really hate the Tigris bug-tracker

> interface. It is so needlessly complicated and hard to work with.

> It's not even easy to _find_ it from the main tigris project page.

[…]

As you may remember, I have been ranting against the Tigris issue system
for a while. It violates so many HCI good tenets and practices, it is no
wonder to me that every time I think "SCons Issue" I immediately think
"Oh f###". And not in a good sense.

Dr Russel Winder t: +44 20 7585 2200 voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road m: +44 7770 465 077 xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk
London SW11 1EN, UK w: www.russel.org.uk skype: russel_winder