[Scons-dev] Built-in support for ConTeXt

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 24 14:16:05 EDT 2014

I agree that it should not be too hard. I have not considered it since I don't have a local copy of context installed. Does it require LuaTeX or is that just the preferred way to run it??

We can take this off line and figure out how to get it working.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389
Livermore, CA 94551-0808