[Scons-dev] Tests fails

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 3 11:50:30 EST 2014

Not to cause more flaming but to state what actually exists, a while back
we taught
Scons to be aware of an OSX way that paths are set. Namely, the files
/etc/paths and
all files in /etc/paths.d/ contain one path per line that gets added to
the system path
For finding executables. When X11 gets installed it adds /etc/paths.d/X11
and TexLive adds
/etc/paths.d/TeX so that the new executables can be found.

So possibly you could add a file to /ect/paths/d so that the Macports
executables can be found.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389