[Scons-dev] Issues that can potentially be closed

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 10:32:23 EDT 2014

For 1771, my protoc builder changes aren't important.

If my test patch made it into the scons trunk, then that is a good first
start.  The test patch shows this as a derived source issue that works for
any case that *.java files are created and then compiled as steps within
scons.

At the time, I didn't have a bitbucket account or understand the scons
submission process.  Do you know if that test case patch in the comment
made it into the scons code base?

V/R,
William