[Scons-dev] Is Tigris issue tracking actively used?

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at cantab.net
Mon Jul 7 13:47:56 EDT 2014

I'm likewise, William, but I think that all users can add some value by
wandering through the open issue list and seeing if we can improve
things by clearing issues that are known to be resolved, testing old
issues against current versions of SCons, etc. Dirk, I've started
traipsing through the open bugs, looking for things I think already are
fixed, or verifying if issues are still present, and commenting
accordingly. At 4 issues a day it'd be 3 months before the open issues
list has boiled down to nothing, but hopefully just keeping a downward
trend on this for a period will feel worthwhile.

The roadmap is a high-level thing, and doesn't explain for example what
triggered the 2.3.2 release, which I'm interested in understanding.

Cheers,
Andrew

P.S. on the homepage the links to the individual mailing lists point to
the old Tigris ones. Can they point at the Mailman-based ones instead?

On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 02:48:39 +0100, William Blevins