[Scons-dev] Is Tigris issue tracking actively used?

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 21:48:39 EDT 2014

I'm a bit green around the SCons code base, but I agree with Andrew that
the Tigris bug tracking looks *scary* at a glance.  I would be willing to
help if I know enough to be helpful.

As a side note, I started to some discussions about Java toolchain issues
and I will get back on those; got side-tracked with the performance
conversations, but some profiles came out of it which I thought were
helpful.

V/R,
William