[Scons-dev] OP me, plz.

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 03:20:58 EDT 2014

Hi William,

Because nobody from developers objected, I already sent request to
botbot.me, even though I didn't tick the [ ] op mark. Another reason
for me to pushing on op is to increase the bus factor on the channel.
I think that looneycyborg should be given this privilege, but make it
invisible.

--
anatoly t.