[Scons-dev] please try latest default branch

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Jan 14 13:39:26 EST 2014

On 14.01.2014 14:44, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> OK, I'll try that. I guess the approach should be to set a new

> (temporary) flag in the node when its executor is released, and then

> print a stack trace if any node with that flag set gets its changed()

> method called?

This flag already exists and it's called "self.released_target_info"
(check the end of the relase_target_info() method).
Then you want to use the KeyError exception path in File.changed() like
this:

if node is None:
try:
return self._memo['changed']
except KeyError:
if self.released_target_info:
# We have no executor anymore, but the cached "changed"
# value doesn't exist either -> print stacktrace!