[Scons-dev] please try latest default branch

roberto de vecchi roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com
Thu Jan 9 02:41:19 EST 2014

Ok! I’ll keep you posted!

Cheers

Roberto

From: scons-dev-bounces at scons.org [mailto:scons-dev-bounces at scons.org] On
Behalf Of Dirk Bächle
Sent: giovedì 9 gennaio 2014 00:31
To: scons-dev at scons.org
Subject: Re: [Scons-dev] please try latest default branch

Hi Roberto,

On 08.01.2014 22:52, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 4:49 PM, roberto de vecchi
<roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com> wrote:

Gary,

I think that the problem I’m seeing is generated by the modification in
FS.py around line 3052:

removing the reset of self.cwd things look much better and I can build
correctly with interactive mode. Just for your info we are running
exclusively with variantdir enabled and no source duplication.

If you can confirm the small change makes sense, I’ll let some of our
developer test more in detail this configuration.

It makes sense to me, but Dirk will have to have a say.

thanks a lot for testing the new version. Please continue with the reset of
self.cwd commented out (or remove the whole line). If you find further
issues, just let us know immediately.

@Gary: Let's wait another day and see if Roberto finds more errors, then I'd
prepare a pull request for removing the offending lines, okay? Trying to
reproduce the failing build on our side and then working around it, is
probably not a good idea so short before the release.