[Scons-dev] SCons: Solving the last D-related red

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Dec 31 04:21:57 EST 2014

Bill,

There appears to be one last "red" on the Debian CI due to the D tools.
I thought I had put in place a fix for this, but clearly I have not.
What I need is access to a VM not associated with the CI but with
identical set up to experiment on to find out why the code I put in
place is not the correct answer to the problem. Is there any way we can
get something set up? Is there an image I can run up with something
locally here on my kit?

41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk