[Scons-dev] User Guide generation questions

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 15:52:35 EDT 2014

> python ../../src/script/scons.py
> Please ensure that you have the following Python bindings on your system
> "libxml2+libxslt" or "lxml".

I have *python-lxml-2.2.3-1* installed.

I tried *python ../../src/script/scons.py* with both python 2.6 and python
2.7 with the same results (from what I could tell).  There is an index.html
in *#doc/user* that has been committed but it doesn't seem to update, and
the index.html inside *#doc/user/scons-user* is empty (size 0 bytes).

I was able to generate these files correctly (I assume) when I updated docs
for Issue2395, but my baseline was probably from a month ago or longer.

V/R,
William