[Scons-dev] Patch to add support for intel c compiler

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Wed Apr 16 09:36:49 EDT 2014

FYI,

If we could get code I have in Parts for toolsetting added to Scons it would help make this easier. Parts supports Intelc to 14 officially ( 15 beta should still work) and supports Phi card cross builds as well as support of which gcc version or cl version to use. Last time I looked at Scons version it was a complex file that hard to maintain.

Still I can look at the patch.

Jason