[Scons-dev] Something looks wrong to me in Node.changed(). Your opinion?

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sun Sep 15 19:18:14 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:30 AM, <alexandre.feblot at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) I hack the default SharedLib builder in SCons/Tool/__init__.py in order

> to set a build command which does not change when LIBS changes:

That part is what SCons usually counts on to handle differences in
dependency names. Do you have a real case where you have such a build
command? (i.e. one that doesn't mention the names of the sources, or has
to remove them from the signature with $(...))? There may be some other
way to get those names into the signature.