[Scons-dev] Documentation in EPUB-format

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:26:37 EDT 2013

Hi Dirk,

Yes my tool takes care of zipping up and formatting the container
correctly. Unfortunately the SCons Zip builder method doesn't support
source files with different compression types; perhaps that's a separate
feature that could be added. For now I'm using the Python zipfile module
directly and achieving what's required.

The other outstanding issue is for me to tidy up the emitter function
used to copy some of the resources, such as images, that need to be
copied into the OEBPS directory. Hopefully I'll be able to push this
work in a complete form to my bitbucket repository towards the end of
the week.

Regards,
Andrew