[Scons-dev] Documentation in EPUB-Format?

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 4 19:42:54 EDT 2013

I like the idea since I like ebooks. However, I will be honest and say
that for code development I would not be too likely to use it since on my
desktop machines I don't have a great epub viewers.

So I guess I would say that if there was no extra effort or file space
required go ahead and add it but if the extra effort is noticeable don't
bother.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903