[Scons-dev] Pull request to automate web-site deployment

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:50:27 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've added Fabric's fabfile.py to make site updates easier. Now to bring up
remote copy of site up to date with scons-website repository you just need
to install Fabric and type:

fab update

For this to work, this should be merged first:
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons-website/pull-request/2/add-fabric-automation-script-for-easily<https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons-website/pull-request/2/add-fabric-automation-script-for-easily/diff>

I see that web site change from the latest release are deployed, but not
committed. Can anybody commit what is necessary? I am afraid to commit
stuff that should not be there - see attached hgst.log

I also see that CHANGES-2.1.txt and CHANGES-2.x.txt files are not updated.
Do we still maintain these?
--
anatoly t.