[Scons-dev] point release time?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Dec 17 16:06:06 EST 2013

Dirk,

If the memory patch uses __slots, then won't that likely break some user
logic? If so then we should push out 2.3.1 without it with a notice in the
release notes indicating what such change may break?

Also looks like we have more than a handful of tests broken.
So my suggestion would be to fix the broken tests, then push 2.3.1.
Then address the other issues?

-Bill