[Scons-dev] Reg: issue in building executable with Renesas compiler using scons

Brady Johnson bradyallenjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:43:53 EDT 2013

It has to be that the renesas compiler is being invoked differently from
SCons than from the command line. Or perhaps SCons is invoking a different
renesas binary than the one you are invoking on the command line. The only
other thing that I can think of is that there is some sort of license info
in the environment variables when invoked on the command line that SCons
doesnt have.

I dont know of anything that SCons does with compiler licenses.

Brady