[Scons-dev] Reg: issue in building executable with Renesas compiler using scons

Krishna, Murali CCS Murali.Krishna at fs.utc.com
Tue Apr 2 10:04:42 EDT 2013

Hi ,

I am using scons with renesas compiler.

i am able to compile and link my project. But while linking i am getting following message on windows7 32/64 bit machine with a valid Renesas compiler license:

"Software license problem: Internal error in licensing or accessing feature UNKNOWN" even though i have a valid license of Renesas compiler.

when i tried to create executable for a sample application i am getting following message while linking:

"Software license problem:Internal error in licensing or accessing feature UNKNOWN" Maximum link size limited to 64KB code+data.

Note:

1. I am able to create executable image for the same sample application using Scons on windows xp without any linker issues.

2. I am able to create executable image for the same sample application on windows7 32/64 bit machine without using Scons. I am able to create executable file by issuing commands on command line. Having issues only when i use Scons on windows7 32/64 bit machine.

can anyone help me in overcoming this issue.
Is Scons expecting to configure license information of compiler on windows7 32/64 bit machine? If yes what configuration Scons expects and where do I specify. Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards
Murali Krishna