[Scons-dev] Creating an extension: where do I start?

Left Right olegsivokon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 08:59:12 EDT 2012

Hello list,

I tried SCons for several projects developed by other people and I
like it very much. Though, I'd like to know it better, and from the
inside too. I program mostly what is related to Flash, and so I would
like to have an extension that can handle Flash compilation and other
tools that come with it. My question is, could you point me to an
example of such an extension, or give an insight to what needs to be
done / what would be the best way to go about developing such
extension?
No time pressure / I'm doing this at my spare time, so if there's
documentation / reading materials on how to do that - I'd like to read
first :)

Thanks.

Oleg