[Scons-dev] Workflow

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Thu Jun 14 12:28:55 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Managan, Rob <managan1 at llnl.gov> wrote:

> I need a refresher on what the best workflow is for small changes.

> In the emails from Martin Geisler around May 8 2012 it sounded like we were

> going away from named branches for small simple additions.

> I am not seeing any changes yet

> on http://scons.org/wiki/SconsMercurialWorkflows and was not quite sure what

> the procedure is.

I did update it a few weeks ago:

"Then to work on a bug or feature the simplest thing is to work
directly on the default branch. Feature branches are not usually
needed except for long-term development, but you're welcome to work
that way if you like. You can just make your changes (including doc
and tests); when you're happy, commit them, and push:"