[Scons-dev] Workflow

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Thu Jun 14 11:34:14 EDT 2012

I need a refresher on what the best workflow is for small changes.

In the emails from Martin Geisler around May 8 2012 it sounded like we were going away from named branches for small simple additions.

I am not seeing any changes yet on http://scons.org/wiki/SconsMercurialWorkflows and was not quite sure what the procedure is.

I have two small additions to make, one to add Latex support for biblatex and a follow on one to add support for the tool biber instead of bibtex.
Being totally unused to Mercurial, I would appreciate a "script" of the procedure if we are not creating a fork on the bitbucket site,…
--
Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389