[Scons-dev] [scons-release] 2.2.0 soon?

Evan Driscoll driscoll at cs.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 30 16:40:45 EDT 2012

On 07/29/2012 04:40 PM, William Deegan wrote:

> Gary,

> Sounds good.

> Also.. Let's put a call for buildslaves.. We have ubuntu& win7-64-vs2010.

> If you have other machine configurations you care about and can loan some cycles, please let me know.

> It won't burn a ton of bandwidth or CPU on your machine.

I might be able to run one on a 64-bit RHEL5 machine. (Maybe RHEL6
sometime soonish? Ooo, I hope.) I can run different versions of python
too if it's easy to set up (e.g. start the buildbot with a different
PATH). (I have at least: 2.4.1, 2.4.3], 2.5.2, 2.6.2, 2.7.1, 2.7.2.)

How would I set it up?

Evan