[Scons-dev] Failing buildbot runs...

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Thu Aug 30 09:45:54 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,

> the new buildslaves are doing good work...and throw a lot of fails. ;)

> I'd like to open a bug for fixing a few issues, such that we can hopefully

> get all tests to pass again.

> Just wanted to check and make sure that nobody else has started to work on

> this.

> If you do, raise your hand please...else I'll start tomorrow.

This would be great! I fixed a few Windows failures last week, but
there are still some out there. I think (?) all of them are test-code
rather than actual SCons bugs. I know at least one is just a
case-sensitive string compare of drive letters (C: vs. c:), and I did
add a case-insensitive QMtest string matcher a few weeks ago which
would probably fix that one.