[reportlab-users] Looking to hire support/mentor

Isaac Rushworth Isaac.rushworth at test-consulting.co.uk
Mon May 20 04:10:33 EDT 2024

Hi All,
Using Reportlab I have built a report generation tool and its going pretty well. However I have no formal training in how to code, so a lot of it has been trial and error and github copilot. As the project grows I am worried my lack of coding knowledge will cause severe problems.
I am looking to pay for someone to review what I have done so far with me, and then have regular (weekly, biweekly, monthly) meetings to advise on what I should do next, what I need to be learning etc.
And I was wondering if anyone on this list would be able to help with that?
Kind Regards,
Isac