[reportlab-users] Where to send security patches?

Regebro, Lennart Lennart.Regebro at fmr.com
Fri May 17 03:24:06 EDT 2024

I have a small patch for a rather trivial security issue, where should I send it?

Lennart Regebro, Principal Software Engineer, Fidelity
lennart.regebro at fidelity.com<mailto:lennart.regebro at fidelity.com>

Notice: All email sent to or from Fidelity is subject to retention, monitoring and/or review by Fidelity personnel.

Fidelity does not provide any legal, tax, or other professional advice and you should consult with your counsel regarding legal issues that relate to your individual circumstances. The information in this email and in any attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is considered privileged, proprietary, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this email or if you have otherwise received this email in error, please immediately notify me by replying to this message or by telephone. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited without authorization from Fidelity.