[reportlab-users] Use With SQLite3

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 13 16:52:06 EST 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Tim Roberts wrote:

> In my experience, I usually want more control over my reports, anyway. I

> end up doing the query, manipulating the results row by row, and feeding

> that into the Table.

Tim,

It is easy to extract the data using pysqlite2; they end up in a list of
tuples. Or, I can use cur.execute.fetchone() and get one row at a time. When
you write "... feeding that into the Table" are you referring to passing the
extracted data into ReportLab for formatting and printing?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerator(TM)