[meteorite-list] Integrity of meteorites

John Lutzon jl at lutzon.com
Tue Feb 20 01:25:09 EST 2024

   Hello, my best..

Meteorite-list is a avenue for people to discuss meteorite related topics--right?
Recently, (2/20/24), a Lunar (frag, breccia), Pakepake 005, from China was picture posted online. The comments regarding the circumstances of this find appeared to question its find location and the finders integrity without foundation.

I fully agree with the comment to OUT the scammers. But, before computer keyboard destroying a finder/seller's reputation --- say How/Why.

 As said, product misrepresentation in any business is old hat. Caveat Emptor.
Should someone have information regarding this finder, I would be interested, (Privately).

Regards, John Lutzon