[meteorite-list] Will you support my GoFundMe “Research on Somalia's 15,150 tonne Iron Meteorite”?

Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D. nick.gessler at duke.edu
Sat Jun 17 17:54:20 EDT 2023

Hello,

Having spent a lot of voluntary time on this in the past 2-1/2 years, I would appreciate it if you could forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

It would mean so much if you could take a look at my GoFundMe and donate or share with others—any help gets me closer to my goal. Thanks in advance for your kindness and support.

Here’s the link: https://gofund.me/f9ab5972<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gofund.me/f9ab5972__;!!OToaGQ!vvXs7Q2rid_nuUE9_3lB9kj-OiiuHZ0gs1quJIGbF69psJi8ng5FqS8cM6AD9h7XwDh8hY8RutmFd51VqEceK8_TjIi9muU$>

Thank you,

Nick

Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D.
nick.gessler at duke.edu<mailto:nick.gessler at duke.edu>
https://people.duke.edu/gessler

Research Associate, RETIRED
INFORMATION SCIENCE & INFORMATION STUDIES
Duke University, Durham, North Carolina

* COMPLEX SYSTEMS: ARTIFICIAL LIFE, CULTURE & EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION, Multiagent Modeling & Simulation:  ISIS-170, CompSci-107, VisualMediaStudies-172
* ESPIONAGE, CRYPTOLOGY & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS,        Networks of Trust, Secrecy & Deception:  ISIS-235, CulturalAnthropology-226, VisualMediaStudies-245.
* METEORITICS: METEORITES & SOLAR SYSTEM HISTORY, Science, culture and history of Meteorites:  ISIS-230, EarthOceanSciences-230