[meteorite-list] AD Jason's Penny Auctions on Ebay

humboldt bay jay humboldtbayjay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 23:49:46 EDT 2023

Hello,
My name is Jason and I am having another round of auctions starting at just
one penny with Sunday being a big day! I would like to invite you to check
out the selection.

https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace

This week there is a really nice unclassified stone just under a kilo as my
headliner. The auction features many meteorites that I guided through the
classification process so you will have great provenance, and if I sourced
it from another dealer I will include their COA along with mine. I combine
shipping (please don't pay until we adjust the invoice) and am happy to
answer questions. Here is a sample of the selection I am offering, all
starting at just 1 penny.

NWA 869 L3-6 150.2 nice crust portion preserved by burial
NWA XXXX 976g unclassified uncut stone with fantastic shape & crust
NWA 14425 EH3 11.1g high metal Enstatite rare type polished slice
HaH 346 "Ghadamis" L6 47.9 great high coverage crust
NWA 14744 Mesosiderite 20.8g polished great interior
NWA 14755 Lunar feldspathic breccia .98g whole stone, hold a moon nugget
NWA 869 L3-6 98g polished end cut, great type example, nice clasts
NWA 869 L3-6 601g uncut, great shape, chondrules and clasts
And more!

Thank you to everyone who is bidding and has bid in the past! I really
appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Jason Whitcomb
Eureka, California