[meteorite-list] AD: Various Specimens

bigjohnshea at mail.com bigjohnshea at mail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:14:52 EDT 2023

Good Day All,
Some random specimens in my collection that I am  no longer attached to, so looking to move them along.

Wabar Shale - Attractive, craggy and shapely specimen. Good size at 29.5g weight. Small specimens at 5-6g often sell for $50+ so this is a very reasonable price. = $177

Canyon Diablo Impact Glass - Call it a tektite if you like, though may not meet the definition of one. Rare specimen, nearly non-existent on the collecting market. Provenance from the Hupe collection. 1.2g = $72

NWA 14845 - R3 S2 w/ low weathering state. Thin but 99% crusted specimen with attractive features. Displays very well. 29.2g = 90$

Bag of weathered NWA-X - I used to use these as give away specimens when I gave lectures at conventions and schools. It has been some time since I was active in that way, so I'm letting these go. Great for lapidary hobbyists who like to polish end cuts, or great for your own give away specimens. Either way they are priced fairly. Smallest of them weigh <1g and largest of them weigh 30-40g. 866g in total. = $215

Shipping is extra. Payments by Paypal or Venmo.

As always, open to offers, but more so if buying multiple specimens.

Contact me separately for photos.

Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295