[meteorite-list] List of Dealers that have passed away or no longer selling

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 4 20:36:30 EST 2023

Wow!! I want to thank all of you who responded and updated me on what I have missed over the years! Where does the time go!?

Again I wish All of you and your Families a very Merry Holidays and a Happy New Year!

If others are late reading my original post please feel free to update me and the wonderful Folks here that follow this List on any other missed information or the passing away of Seller/Dealers in the past 5 years or so.

Thank you All!

Sincerely
Don Merchant