[meteorite-list] List of Dealers that have passed away or no longer selling

AL Mitterling mittmet51 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:38:58 EST 2023

Greetings Don and all,

I don't have a website currently but I am still selling after 35 years in
the business. So for the time being, keep me on any list you might have. In
regards to Michael Blood, he mentioned that he was ill a while back and I
at least gathered from his message that he was not able or getting out of
the sales of meteorites. Best!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites