[meteorite-list] CONFUSION OVER MY POSTING ON THE LIST

Robert Haag rhaag6 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 17:08:24 EDT 2021

Hello everyone
For the record
This is important.
I was angered about something that was not true and I should have been more precise.
My previous post regarding Dd stand for Dustin Dickens.
NOT Darryl Pitt.
 Dustin told some dealers in Denver of his plans to sell my meteorite collection in his new auction house and that we were
working together.
This is not true.
I am NOT at all involved in Dustins auction business.I never was and I have no plans to be.

Dustin has since apologized and I forgive him.

Darry’s auctions have done great things for everyone involved and I love the man.
A huge worldwide market
No one has more for meteorite collecting !
Except me!!

 So please everyone move on with our own space race. Its fantastic honestly
Really good fun and great Science for the planet.Planets !!!

Keep on space rocking !

Sincerely
Robert Haag