[meteorite-list] Survey from the Meteoritical Society

Mendy Ouzillou mendy.ouzillou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 12:28:20 EDT 2021

Hello fellow meteorite afficionados,

I am posting this email on Arya Udry's behalf (Chair of the Meteoritical
Society Membership Committee):

Dear member of the meteoritics and planetary science community,

For years many of you have been using the MetBull and/or reading our MaPS
(Meteoritical and Planetary Science) journal. Today, we need your help. We
are conducting a short survey to better understand the needs of the
community at large and receive feedback from existing, previous and
potential members. Please find attached the link for the members:
https://forms.gle/By8aNiSxYhyv23vA6 (no need to have a google account). If
you are not a member anymore or not yet a member, you can use:
https://forms.gle/8dU5ZXH3ZmQbJ83U6

Thank you very much for your time. Filling out this survey should only take
you a few minutes, but we hope the collective contribution of many will
allow us to better meet your expectations in our Society.

Best regards

Arya Udry and the MetSoc membership committee

Mendy Ouzillou
Chair of the Meteoritical Society Website & Outreach Committee
President of the Global Meteorite Association <gmeta.org>