[meteorite-list] AD: Trâpeăng Rônoăs, Cambodia

bigjohnshea at mail.com bigjohnshea at mail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:30:44 EDT 2021

Dear Fellow Collectors,
Hope you are all having a great weekend.

I have available today a once in a lifetime specimen... One of two pieces of the Trâpeăng Rônoăs meteorite fall that are in a private collection.

Trâpeăng Rônoăs, Cambodia, H4, 2.2g part end cut showing rust from water poured over the specimen during worship. See article at link below. Acquired in trade from CML, who performed the classification.

https://www.meteorite-times.com/trapeang-ronoas-meteorite/

Please contact me if you are interested in learning more.

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295
www.bigjohnmeteorites.com