[meteorite-list] Does anyone buy entire meteorite colletions?

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jun 28 16:36:08 EDT 2015

Just curious List...I have seen a few web sites of Dealers stating that they
buy meteorite and or meteorite collections. I guess my question is do they
really buy entire meteorite collections? I have conferred with a few Dealers
a few years back who have posted on their web sites that they do, but when
asked, they then say that they don't! Maybe that statement should be removed
from their web site, I guess.
*
I know that before the end of this year 2015, I will be selling my entire
meteorite collection (meteorites only), then later I will be selling all my
meteorite coins, stamps, postcards and other meteorite related items. I get
the feeling that this will be more difficult then I anticipated even though
my collection has been meticulously documented and preserved.
*
With that said has anyone bought or sold entire meteorite collections and if
so are there any hints, tips and or advice that can be recommended?

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960

---