[meteorite-list] Fossils Found in Impact Glass

Galactic Stone & Ironworks meteoritemike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:37:28 EDT 2014

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the correction on that.  Those are new localities to me.
Now I have two more localities to acquire for my impactite collection.
I'm still a little skeptical of the fossil issue.  Almost every time
we hear about fossils in meteorites, it's baloney - like the Martian
blood-vessels guy.

Best regards,

MikeG

Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com