[meteorite-list] ED fix (delete now if bored)

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Fri Jul 5 12:10:20 EDT 2013

>>No, we were not doing anything wrong and  Dr. bunch was
>>> extremely angry about being buzzed so close  because it
>>> startled all us and we could have lost our footing on  the
>>> steep slopes.<<

This is the first of my reading  any of this thread and find it quite
amusing. Brings back to memory when I was  digging for gold in the Big Bear area
(1970's) when two low flying jets flew  overhead and scared the crap out of
me. Soon afterwards I was getting a good  giggle out of it all. In the past
I've seen similar scenes like this, but a  little further off. Its just this
time they flew over my hill. :O)
GeoZay