[meteorite-list] Ad: Lots of TektiteSource updates posted

Norm Lehrman nlehrman at nvbell.net
Tue Feb 26 21:05:50 EST 2013

All,

We're still working through the Tucson backlog, but we've posted a bunch of
inventory updates and new pages.  Besednices, LDG, Henbury scoria, Zhamanshin
glass, Philippinites, Arizonaites, and heaps more coming daily.  We have some
great new Sikhote  and Taza bullets still to post, kilos of NWA individuals,
some nicely oriented, and hundreds of new Australasian tektites in progress.
Have a look and return often for the pick of the litter.  The cream is skimmed
early!   www.tektitesource.com  New changes are flagged near the top in the
"website news" section.

Thanks,
Norm