[meteorite-list] The Monnig Meteorite Collection Numbers Revisited

The Tricottet Collection tricottetcoll at live.com
Sat Nov 24 14:11:41 EST 2012

Dear all,

the full text of the article "Mignan, A. and B. Reed (2012), The Monnig Meteorite Collection Numbers Revisited. Meteorite magazine, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 10-13"
is now available in our Article Section: http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/pub_met_MonnigNumbers.html

We've got an "Oscar Monnig weekend" and we will be adding until tomorrow evening some new pictures of "highly" historic Monnig meteorites, updating the Monnig bio and more! For all updates, please have a look at our facebook page (link below)

Best regards,

Arnaud

The Tricottet Collection
(Historic Minerals, Fossils & Meteorites)
http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/
http://www.facebook.com/TheTricottetCollection
http://twitter.com/TricottetColl#