[meteorite-list] I'm Baaaaack... :)

Jimski47 at aol.com Jimski47 at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 18:30:49 EST 2012

Hi Gary,

I use a product called "Bar  Keepers Friend" to freshen up my etched irons.
It comes in a powder and liquid  form. Get the powder one. You can find it
in the cleanser isle of most grocery  stores or Walmart. Wet the etched
surface with warm water then mix the Bar  Keepers Friend into a paste, then
gently apply it to your etched surface. I use  my finger to rub it gently for
about 2 minutes. Then rinse with water, then soak  in alcohol, then dry in an
oven, then soak in ATF (Automatic Transmission  Fluid), wipe dry and your
good to go.

Cheers,
Jim K

In a  message dated 1/16/2012 5:16:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,