[meteorite-list] I'm Baaaaack... :)

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Mon Jan 16 18:16:13 EST 2012

Though I've been away for some time in recuperation I am still alive and
kicking and VERY grateful for this list's members for their help in my
hard times a few years ago.  Getting well enough now to get back to my
collection and noticed a Gibeon slice has oxidized enough so the etchings
have severely faded.  Anyone know how to restore the etchings without
re-etching?

Also, I noticed a new trend in selling mets on eBay.  Most are selling for
Buy Now or Best Offer.  What's up with the market?

Gary Foote