[meteorite-list] AD: Limited time SALE Kentland Shattercones and Impactites

b1dunovant at aol.com b1dunovant at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 13:01:18 EDT 2012

Happy Monday Everyone,

I am running a sale on a few of my very nice Kentland Cones recovered
earlier this year. Please have a look and see if there is something you
might want to add to your collection.

To mention a few of the current sales:

1. 5lbs  Shattercone well developed with ordivician fossils visible-
SALE $100 or equal trade

2. 15lbs Shattercone with horse-tails in multiple directions preserved
in fresh white limestone- SALE $200 or equal trade

3. 2lb Shattercone with mulit-directional cones and horsetails on every
side preserved in fresh white limestone- SALE $200 or equal trade

4. 6 /12lb Shattercone with large calcite inclusion and huge coral
fossil- SALE $175 or equal trade

5. First sized shattercone with "dog tooth" Calcite crystal cluster-
SALE $50 or equal trade

In addtion to running sales, I  also posted pictures of some large melt
and breccia samples far to large for my current saw. The impact melt is
amazing and even resembles a face!!
They would make outstanding display pieces and have a plethura of
diverse and intriguing features. Given I cannot currently cut them
myself, I would like to make a plea to the forum. If anyone is willing
to cut these three stones for me, I would offer to them not only a full
slice of the material, but a shattercone from Kentland as well to
complete their display. Please email me off list if interested.

Pictures of the three needing to be cut as well as recent additons and
running Sales can be viewed here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

 Make me an offer on anything. Trades for other impactites welcomed.

Best Regards and have a nice weekend,

Brandon D.
IMCA # 9312