[meteorite-list] AD: A++ Kentland Shattercones and Impactites!!

b1dunovant at aol.com b1dunovant at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 12:12:52 EDT 2012

Happy Friday Everyone,

I have a couple gorgeous Kentland Shattercones listed on Ebay ending in
less than 24 hour.  Both were started at only 1 cent with no reserve.

One shattercone is nearly a 3D cone preserved in Dolomite weighing
1.5kg. The detailing is amazing and rivals the worlds best
shattercones.  The other is nearly a perfect cone with well defined
horse-tails all around but is missing the apex. It weighs 750g and is
preserved in an almost white limestone.

In additon to these two auctions I also emplore you to check out the
other beautiful Kentland material I have for sale/trade by following
the below link. I have added some new material and lowered prices on
many pieces.

http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

These shattercones are the most detailed I have ever seen from
anywhere around the world!  The pictures speak for themselves.

 Make me an offer, sale or trades for meteorites or impactites welcome,
just message me off list.

Best Regards and have a nice weekend,

Brandon D.
IMCA # 9312