[meteorite-list] The Interest In Meteorites

Brian Cox searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 23:25:26 EDT 2011

Mirko,

You made a great point about the EoM and that it links to the Met Bull is
great also and I like that. Your English is very good also and myself and
everyone understood what you meant. Yes, I agree with you about showing good
photos and that crumbs or small fragments don't really help anyone to be
able to distinguish one meteorite from another by just the small photos we
see. We need close-up images and clear photos without any blur and with good
lighting so we can all enjoy and learn. Your photos are always very nice.

All the best to you always Mirko.

Brian