[meteorite-list] 8.9 Quake in Japan, 10 meter Tsunami, Hope Dirk and othe...

LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 13:31:45 EDT 2011

Good afternoon Brian, Folks,

Brian, your  politically oriented diatribe is entirely inappropriate for
posting to the Met  list, is disrespectful to those who may have equally
legitimate, differing  opinions, and shows both your ignorance and your
intransigent character.   Your First Amendment argument is perhaps better suited for
the courtroom, next  time someone sues you for defamation.

Paul Martyn,
Savannah,  GA

In a message dated 3/16/2011 12:24:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,