[meteorite-list] (AD) Way Off Topic...I'm selling Gold Nuggets on Ebay

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 13:08:30 EDT 2011

Well...this is way off topic, but since  this is my very first AD of any
kind to this list, I think I'm good for one shot  here considering all the
other abuses. :O) I just want to say that I began a  couple weeks ago selling
off my natural gold nugget collection on ebay. My  seller name is "deanazay"
. I'm selling 4 nuggets each weekend. Sorry, but I'm  selling only to people
in the USA.

The history of the nuggets I'm  selling...I bought these nuggets off of
ebay 4 or 5 years ago, using the money I  got after selling the fine gold I
dredged up in the Yuba Rivers in northern  California. Its a lot easier to sell
natural nuggets than the melted down  bullion I made from the fine stuff. I
bought gold nuggets from all  over...California, Nevada, Idaho, Georgia,
Alaska and Australia primarily. I've  acquired sizes from 1 gram up to 8
grams. Got some river worn nuggets as well as  nice cryatalline nuggets. I'll
probably be selling nuggets for the next couple  months at least.

Have a looksy if interested.  Thanks.

http://shop.ebay.com/deanazay/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

George  Zay